Thursday, January 14, 2010

the watsons go to bermingham...byrons voiceover

me and my friend found byron buphead they see me aproach and wisper they know me im the school reporter im not skipping school i need to go to the docter in a few mins .they are skipping school we decided to ask some questions. bys face gets twisted but starts to laugh.he nods at buphead

DAY ONE:

By,can i call you By? im just going to ask some questions and no your mother did not put me up to this. so how are you? hows it going ?whats up latley? just tell me when im crossing the line ok?

crossing what line?

never mind well i herd kennys your little bro is this true?

yes got a problem with that?

no just asking dont you think he'll ruin your reputation i mean like being cross eyed and small?

now your crossing the line

what line?

i dont know...well kennys my little bro im not gonna tell people he ain't

on other matters why are you skipping school anyway?

dont wanna go

why not?

its boring

well its going to help you and stop saying 'gonna'

i dont wanna stop saying gonna

well you cant lock the barn once the hoses are gone

why not

what do you mean why not? there's no reason to lock the barn now!

what about the chickens and the other animals

im leaving goodbye

byron and buphead start laughing thier heads off again of course im angry they set me up all sizzle no steak.

next day at school every one makes fun of me and says oh no the horses are gone! now im realy angry byrons going to get it i cant fight but i got connections im the most powerfull person at school he just dont know it yet

No comments:

Post a Comment